Hello, thank you for your interest in our company. I thought it worth sharing with you our core beliefs and strategies below which are at the very heart of what we do here at EcoVyn. I hope that these coincide with what you’re looking for, but if not, please feel free to make contact with me personally on email@example.com
and I will ensure that my staff and I do everything that we can to match and fulfil your expectations.
At EcoVyn we want to be the primary source for PVC compounds within the UK and Europe, known and respected for quality, reliability, consistency, customer service, environmental responsibility and competitiveness.
The company will strive towards quality goals set out in its ISO manual and implement ISO 14001, the internationally recognised standard for environmental management, within 2 years of commencing manufacturing.
EcoVyn will be a fully integrated member of the local community where social and environmental policies are an integral part of the company’s ethos.
This will be implemented by:
- Ensuring the highest levels of safety standards for all company stakeholders
- Compliance with all relevant statutory and environmental laws
- The employment of local people
- The sourcing of products and services from local companies
- Liaison with community leaders and representatives of law enforcement, fire authorities, environmental executives and local government
- The supporting of local charities and specifically Cancer Research – please help us in eradicating this disease which costs so many lives.